Home Office Organizing
Are you ready to finally have the organized, efficient
and pleasant home office you've always dreamed of?
Is your Home Office cluttered, confusing and chaotic? Does critical paperwork regularly get "lost" in the shuffle? Are your filing systems confusing, or the cabinets so full you stopped filing a long time ago?
Working from home has its advantages. But, chances are you were never taught how to set up an efficient office or organize all the paperwork and digital information that goes with working from a home office.
Unfortunately, if you don't have sound office systems in place you waste time, create stress, and in the end lose money. That's all multiplied if you own your own business. Plus disorganization causes procrastination, confusion, frustration and overwhelm - not exactly a recipe for success or happiness.
If you've been struggling because you lack efficient, organized systems in your home office - or the ones you have aren't working anymore - you've come to the right place!
Organizing your Home Office could be just
what you need to boost your business to the next level!
As a Certified Professional Organizer with decades of experience in executive level administration, I can help you transform your confusing, cluttered office into the smooth-running command center you've always wanted.
You don't get cookie-cutter solutions with me. This is YOUR office and you need intuitive-based solutions in place just for YOU!
That's why we discuss what's working, what your biggest frustrations are, and how you'd ultimately like your ideal office to look, feel and operate. Then I create a plan of action tailored specifically to you. Once we've agreed to the plan, we work side-by-side, sorting through the piles, as I guide you through the 5 essential steps of organizing. That way your organizing project stays on track and gets done as quickly as possible!
Here are just a few of the ways I can help you get your office organized
• Paper Management Systems to keep those pesky piles from creeping back and
overwhelming every flat surface
• Work Flow Processes that save you time and make staying organized easy so you
can get more done with less effort
• Supply & Storage Solutions that make it easy to find what you need in a snap
• Space Planning to ensure you're working efficiently and effectively
• Filing Systems so your important files and paperwork are always at your fingertips
• E-Mail Processing Strategies that help you waste less time while always attending to
what's truly most important
• Moving Support because you shouldn't have to pack, unpack and get everything
Whether you need hands-on, personal organizing assistance for your entire office or just want guidance with one aspect of your office or work-flow processes, I can help! Ready to get started?
Click here to view case studies in my portfolio and see what I’ve done for other clients.
Did You Know?
The top 5 reasons professional organizers are hired are:
• too much clutter
• general disorganization
• difficulty determining what to
keep and/or discard
• difficulty finding things
• selling a home or moving
According to a study conducted by a Boston marketing firm, the average American burns 55 minutes a day - roughly 12 weeks a year - looking for things they know they own but can't find.
• 43% of the Americans surveyed
described themselves as
• 21% have missed crucial work
• Nearly half say disorganization
causes them to work late at
least 2 to 3 times a week